Your journey starts with a logo, this is your brand presence
How We Work
Want a free brand concept consultation?
Where do the ideas come from?
Fill in the form to start your project now
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between logo identity and brand identity? The answer is none because logo identity is just one element of the brand identity. It is important to understand when brand designers say brand identity, it covers the following; logo, typography (font), colour palette, tone and voice.
Logo – it is a symbol or design that your SME or Charity has adopted to identify themselves.
Typography – it is a text-based font imagery.
Colour palette – this is the logo colour reference, usually provided in universal Pantone colours that creates the brand identity for your SME or Charity.
A design brief consists of the following:
- Name of Project – i.e. project brand name.
- Project team – Internal or external.
- Project outline – A short paragraph explaining the aims and values of the project.
- Project deadline – Date expected for deliverables (i.e. logo or brochure or report).
- Project output – Digital or print
- Project format – What type of file you want the artwork in i.e. png, jpeg, tiff or eps